This is a full-time, Tuesday through Saturday position with the possibly of an occasional Monday. The employee must safely operate a Route Truck weighing more than 26,000 pounds. A Florida Class A license is required. Applicants for this position must be willing to work on a “Guaranteed Day Rate with Fluctuating Overtime” salary structure.
The Driver must be able to:
· Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers and sales personnel.
· Unload product (weighing as much as 160 lbs) from the truck and properly store in the account.
· Completely replenish inventory levels located in the cooler, end caps, displays, and other areas where our products may be located.
· Maintain product in an orderly fashion in the back rooms and storage areas of our accounts.
· Maintain product freshness guidelines with proper rotation and close attention to product dates.
· Build displays in accounts when needed and maintain POS material.
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-confident and work well with people. The position requires above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time. A somewhat faster-than-average pace will be the norm for this position. Detailed, specialized work is the major focus.